Amazfit today announced that their next generation of smart wearables is available now in the form of the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, GTR 3, and GTS 3. All three now have a wealth of innovative health, fitness and lifestyle features, as well as new intuitive, powerful interface thanks to an updated OS.
The new OS is tailored to optimize the performance of Amazfit smart wearable devices – instead of transferring a power-draining smartphone OS to users’ wrists. Built around the concept of being light, smooth and practical, this OS will enable easier interaction and help users eliminate tedious operations with lower power consumption compared to the previous smartwatch operating system.
It also works across Android and iOS devices, and connects to popular health platforms, like Apple Health or Google Fit, to sync your health data, and Strava, Relive, Runkeeper, and TrainingPeaks to sync and share sports data. Other highlights include:
- Customization: Up to 150+ vibrant watch faces with matching always-on displays for every mood or occasion, as well as dynamic effects and smooth animations. Wearers will even be able to design their own watch faces and mini apps with the app developer kit (coming soon).
- 4-in-1 easy health measurement: The ability to test four health metrics in one tap thanks to the built-in 6PD (photodiodes) BioTrackerTM PPG 3.0, which measures four health metrics (heart rate, blood-oxygen, stress level and breathing rate) in as little as 45 seconds.
- Easy 24-hour health management: Monitors your heart rate all day – even while swimming. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts, the watch is a comprehensive and easy-to-use health partner for everyone.
- Easy to understand: Your current health and wellbeing are calculated in a flash and converted into a single PAI score, collated from data based on your past seven days of activity.
- Advanced sleep tracking from your watch: Monitor your light, deep and REM sleep stages, plus your waking times during the night, daytime naps over 20 minutes, and even monitor your sleep breathing quality. For added convenience, check your sleep data directly on the watch.
- Advanced menstrual cycle tracking: Easily understand your cycle and plan ahead. After recording your menstrual period, you can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile window, so you can stay on your game without any surprises.
- Efficient, quick-access screens: Save time, customize what matters to you and access Shortcut Cards to flow through your day with peace of mind. Get easy access to key information with a swipe or a tap.
- Options to personalize: Prioritize your preferred features, upload a photo to customize your watch face background, or choose from 15 dynamic animated designs to match your outfit whether at work, rest or play.
- Motivation tools: Track your runs with the optional Virtual Pacer, then optimize your progress and recovery with the PeakBeats performance algorithm.
- Life admin tools: Manage your day with message notifications, sedentary and drink water reminders, calendar, events and to-do lists, weather forecasts, Bluetooth remote camera control, and more.
The Zepp OS also comes loaded with a host of comprehensive health and fitness insights, and the Zepp App on your smartphone serves as a hub where you can access additional advice to help you achieve your goals.
In the US, pricing will start from $179.99 for the Amazfit GTR 3 and GTS 3, and from $229.99 for the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro. The GTR 3 Pro and GTR 3 will be available at the US Amazfit store from October 11, 2021. The GTS 3 will be available soon.