Last year, we took a look at the Chrome Industries Kadet Sling Bag and I thought it was the perfect everyday carry. I loved it because of its larger size when compared to a waist pack and that I was able to carry a lot of my stuff in it. However, I can see that it might be a bit large for some people who might not need to carry as much, but still wants something more stylish than a regular old waist pack. It looks like Chrome Industries has heard those concerns and has introduced a new shrunken down version of the Kadet with the new Chrome Mini Kadet. This is basically everything you love about the larger version but in a smaller package.
- TOUGH 5-BAR WEBBING SHOULDER STRAP
- ADJUSTABLE STAINLESS STEEL SLIDER WITH BOTTLE OPENER
- WATER-RESISTANT ZIPPERED MAIN WITH INTERIOR ORG
- PADDED REAR U-LOCK HOLSTER
- QUICK ACCESS FRONT POCKET
- EASY TO CARRY, APROX 4L SMALLER THAN THE ORIGINAL KADET
- MSRP: $70.00
Hopefully, we’ll be able to check one of these out in the future as we are big fans of Chrome Industries products here. We’re just as big of fans for bags as we are for gadgets. Stay tuned.