Urban Armor Gear, also known as UAG, has announced their latest new composite protective case for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Designed to fit the unique shape of the Samsung Note 5, UAG’s composite case is 18% lighter and 9% thinner than their previous Note 4 case, while providing rugged Mil-Spec protection UAG is known for.
UAG’s Samsung Note 5 cases will feature feather-light composite construction, a hard armor shell and an impact resistant soft core. A low-profile lip guards the Note 5’s HD display from both daily abuse and hard drops.
The new cases will be available in a variety of colors: Magma (translucent red), as well as Ice (clear), Ash (translucent gray), Black, White and Orange. Their case are available to pre-order at www.urbanarmorgear.com
Urban Armor Gear Samsung Note 5 Case Features:
• Feather-light composite construction
• Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
• Low-profile lip to protect the screen
• Over sized tactile buttons and non-slip ruggedized grip
• Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
• Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
• Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
• MSRP $39.95