Let me be honest, I’m really not a fan of the wrap around the neck Bluetooth devices especially not for hitting the gym or just running in general. I don’t know, maybe it’s the thought of a device resting on my neck or not believing they will stay in place during my workout. But for simply having a conversation on my phone I have no qualms over here. It looks like Red Fox may have changed my tune a bit. “Let’s take a gander!”
Red Fox Edge Design
The Red Fox Edge Wireless Bluetooth Headset is lightweight and comfortable and have a sleek aerodynamic design looks a like a glove that fits around your neck. The ear buds are encased in a comfortable rubber around the earphone speakers. These of color of the earphones are black but the color-coded rubber comes in lime green, red, royal blue and all black. The Red Fox Edge wireless headset is stylish and besides the workouts gear you’re trooping through the gym on your heaviest workout day. The headset will also complement any other attire such as that casual jeans or that 9-5 get me the hell out of work before I lose my mind if I have to stay in this cubicle for another minute.
Specs and Features
I will have to say this. These ear buds do not move not one bit. The only thing that I had to get used to was the fact that sometimes the back of the headset moved behind my neck slightly. But once again the ear buds still didn’t move the point and passes with flying colors. The cool thing is you can wear them either with Red Fox logo upright or upside down it doesn’t matter, whichever is easiest for you. The Edge has power, clarity and an ultra quality sound including a built-in microphone allowing the superb hands free usage.
• Single button call answering that includes Siri and Google voice integration
• Utilize hands free up to 30 feet
• Easy to use controls like play/pause and track forward/backward
• Headset features an IPX4 nano coating for perspiration protection
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery which provides 9 hours of continuous use
• Requires only one hour to recharge
• Custom case is also available for protective storage
• Bluetooth V2.1+EDR with AD2P & ACVRP
• 5-8 hours of continuous use
• USB to mini-USB charger included
• iPod, iPhones, Android, Smartphones, PC , Tablets and Bluetooth TVs
• Limited One-year Warranty
• Li-Ion 3.7V, 150mAH rechargeable battery
Let’s see. Who doesn’t enjoy a pleasant surprise? This guy. When answering phone calls the person on the other line could here me very clearly. With just one touch of a button, helllllllo. They were very responsive to Google voice (as you have figured out I was using an Android. LG G3 to specific). I used my Google Music as my source of music and the bass, highs, lows and drums came through easy with it still sounding clear even if turned to the max. I have to say these are some pretty good Bluetooth Wireless activate headphones. You’d be crazy like a Red Fox if you didn’t cop the Edge like a clean fresh shave.