TCL is presenting a unique take on a tablet with the NXTPAPER11. It has a anti-glare and smudge free display that can reach a peak brightness of 500 nits. The display is also provides blue light reduction.
Beyond that there is a 8,000mAh battery, octa-core processor and 256GB / 6GB RAM. TCL wants it to be able to be your everyday tablet and also possibly even replace your e-reader.
Additional features of the TCL NXTPAPER 11 include:
- Great visibility outdoors or indoors with 500 nits of peak brightness
- Nano-material layer generates an anti-glare display that eliminates fingermarks while minimizing eye strain associated with standard LCD display
- Edge-to-edge display allows you to view everything vividly and comfortably in your fingertip
- Experience rich audio with quad speakers designed for enjoying hand-held entertainment
- Adaptive Brightness detects ambient light conditions and adjusts the display brightness and color tone, providing a comfortable viewing experience
- Reading mode provides a book-like reading experience and helps relieve visual fatigue
- The 8000mAh battery is designed for a full day of streaming
- Internal memory expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD™ card (sold separately)
- Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core processor for fast performance and multitasking
It is available now for $229.99 in two colors “Dark Grey” and “Digital Lavender”.