While finishing out Call of Duty League Championship Weekend there was a announcement for Call of Duty: Next. This is set to premiere on September 15th and will give you an idea of what to look forward to in the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 game such as:
· What the imminent future of Call of Duty will look like, including many more details regarding Modern Warfare II, information on the next Call of Duty: Warzone, and more on the mobile version of Call of Duty: Warzone (also known as Project Aurora).
· A full Modern Warfare II Multiplayer reveal.
· A multitude of your favorite streamers at the event, playing the games in real time.
· Additional information and surprises!
Also Beta dates and info were given for Modern Warfare 2:
· PlayStation Early Access: September 16 at 10am PT to September 20 – those who preordered the game on PS4 or PS5 or received a beta code
· PlayStation Open Beta: September 18 at 10am PT to September 20 – accessible to all PlayStation players regardless of preorder status
The second beta weekend is available on all console platforms and PC, featuring Crossplay, allowing players to party up with their friends and the greater community, no matter what hardware they play on.
· Xbox and PC Early Access: September 22 at 10am PT to September 26 – those who preordered the game for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC via Blizzard Battle.net or Steam
· Xbox and PC Open Beta: September 24 at 10am PT to September 26 – accessible to Xbox and PC players regardless of preorder status
· PlayStation Open Beta (Second Weekend): September 22 at 10am PT through September 26 – accessible to all PS4 and PS5 owners regardless of preorder status
There will also be a Marina Bay Grand Prix map which you can encounter some 6v6 multiplayer on as you run through this race course. You can check that all out on the video below: