With Xbox getting ready to end off the year with a bang with Halo Infinite, Samsung decided to get in on the fun and partner up with Xbox to not only show off some their beautiful new QLED TV’s but to show off how good the Xbox Series X games, Halo Infinite in particular look, feel and play on them.
This November 17th, Samsung and XBox will be hosting the “Grappleshop” on Samsung’s Twitch channel and aside from it being a showcase of TV’s and Xboxes it’s also a giveaway, a BIG giveaway. Samsung and Xbox will be giving away TV’s, Soundbars and other prizes and Xbox Series X consoles and accessories will also be given away. Best part? The will be an Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition console bundle being given away. You can’t get that console anywhere, not easily at least and it’s highly coveted. So, if you’re an Xbox and Samsung fan you’ll definitely want to check this out and get in on the fun just for that alone. If you want the specifics, Samsung official press release is below detailing the rules and premise of Grappleshop.
The focus of the Grappleshop is based on Master Chief’s newest utility tool, the Grappleshot. During the Twitch livestream, players will be shooting a virtual version of the grappleshot to try and win a variety of prizes. The Twitch stream will feature a host of streamers and influencers all gathered together in celebration of the Halo Infinite release. Tune in to the Samsung Grappleshop Livestream Event, on @SamsungUS Twitch channel, November 17 at 11:30 a.m. PT
Samsung’s official press release:
Samsung and Xbox Launch the Samsung Grappleshop Experience to Give Fans The Chance to Win Samsung Neo QLED TVs, Xbox Series X, Halo Infinite and Other Prizes
Partnership celebrates the highly anticipated launch of Halo Infinite with a unique Twitch Livestream Event
Samsung Neo QLED TVs are a phenomenal companion to Xbox Series X, engineered to fully realize next-gen gaming, with 4k 120hz and Auto Low Latency Mode, to deliver a stunning experience. That’s why Samsung is partnering with Xbox to help fans upgrade their gaming setup with an one-of-a-kind experience centered around Halo Infinite’s most anticipated new piece of UNSC equipment – the Grappleshot.
On a Twitch livestream kicking off on November 17, fans will be given a chance to play a game in the Samsung Grappleshop, where they’ll virtually collaborate to fire a real version of the Master Chief’s Grappleshot to win prizes including Samsung Neo QLED TVs, Xbox Series X, copies of Halo Infinite and more.
The prize-filled Samsung Grappleshop is a fictional store inspired by the Halo universe – but that didn’t stop Samsung from building an actual Grappleshot to be controlled by the Internet’s most dedicated Halo fans.
Samsung’s Neo QLED TVs are the ultimate way to realize the power of next-gen gaming with features including 4K @ 120Hz, Auto Low Latency Mode, Game Bar, and AMD Free Sync™ Premium Pro.
How It Works:
- The Grappleshop opens on Samsung US’ Twitch channel on November 17 at 2:30pm ET
- Using the Twitch chat, fans work together to directionally input to aim and fire the Grappleshot.
- When a target is hit, the corresponding reward is raffled off to US-based chat members who contributed to the successful shot.
- We’ll be featuring guest streamers and influencers on the livestream, along with additional challenges for fans to extend the event’s duration.
- Samsung Prizes: 55-75” Neo QLED TVs, Q Series Soundbar, Sound Tower, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch4, Jet Bot Robot Vacuum, and Samsung Jet™ Stick Vacuum.
- Xbox and Halo Infinite Prizes: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Halo Infinite Limited Edition, copies of Halo Infinite, and more Halo Infinite merchandise.