Amazfit today announced the introduction of the newest member to their Bip line-up, the Amazfit Bip U. The Amazfit Bip U’s biggest updates and changes come from a new 1.43″ TFT-LCD display featuring 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 + Anti Figer Print Coating. Not only that, the Bip U now also has Amazfit’s second generation optical biometric sensors which add SpO2 and improved battery efficiency and accuracy.
- 1.43 “ HD Large Color Display
- 31g Super-light; Designed for All-day Comfort; New & Improved Industrial Design
- SpO2 Measurement SomnusCare™
- Sleep Monitoring & Analysis
- PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) Health Assessment System
- 60+ Professional Sports Modes
- 5 ATM Water Proof (up to 50 meters)
- All-day Stress Monitoring & Breathing Exercise
- 9-day Battery Life
- 50+ Watch Faces
- Women’s Health Tracking – track menstrual cycles and ovulation periods
The Amazfit Bip U is available in three colors – Black, Green, and Pink and retails for $59.99.