With the suite of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G lineup of smartphones set to release on March 6th. We have details on the carriers / stores are offering, what they aren’t and who maybe the best bet for you if you are looking to pick one up. Its going to be hard to choose from not just (1) but (3) different devices to fit your tech needs.
Promos galore is being offered via Verizon. Some even stack with others. Take in mind Verizon currently is only carrying the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. They may get the Galaxy S20 5G later down the line.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or Galaxy S20+ 5G and get $1,050 towards another Galaxy S20, when you add a new line and purchase the phone on a Verizon Device Payment plan. (Stacks with #2 $150 offer)
- New and existing customers can save an additional $150 when you buy a new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G. This discount is given in 24-month bill credits. (Stacks with #1 BOGO offer or #3 $300 offer))
- Existing customers can save up to $300 if you upgrade to a new Galaxy S20 and trade-in your existing smartphone and have an active Verizon Unlimited plan. (Stacks with #2 $150 offer)
- Samsung is also offering up to $200 in Samsung credit when you preorder a Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. You can redeem the offer using the Shop Samsung application. (Stacks with all offers)
Finally, if you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G on Verizon and have a Verizon Unlimited plan, you get a free six months subscription to the Hatch streaming game service. Hatch is a new way to game, giving you instant access to 100+ premium games in one made-for-5G app. (Stacks with all offers)
Pricing is as follows:
- Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB is $49.99 a month on Verizon Device Payment ($1,199.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB is $56.24 a month on Verizon Device Payment ($1,349.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128GB is $58.33 a month on Verizon Device Payment ($1,399.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 512GB is $66.66 a month on Verizon Device Payment ($1,599.99 retail)
The Magenta Network is giving you up to 50% towards a purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G series device with eligible trade-in. The trade-in credit you will get via a virtual prepaid Mastercard.
Another promo being offered is up to $1000 off a second Samsung Galaxy S20 5G device. This would be credited via 24 monthly bill credits. Also, will work towards a Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series device.
Pricing is as follows:
- Galaxy S20 5G 128GB is $31.25 a month w/ $249.99 down ($999.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB is $31.25 a month w/ $449.99 down ($1,199.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB is $31.25 a month w/ $599.99 down ($1,349.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128GB is $31.25 a month w/ $649.99 down ($1,399.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 512GB is $31.25 a month w/ $849.99 down ($1,599.99 retail)
If you are interested in joining Sprint’s Flex lease while adding a new line you can snag the Galaxy S20 5G for free with trade-in. Galaxy S20+ 5G will be $8.33/mth and the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G will be $16.67/mth.
Upgrading w/ trade-in prices are: Galaxy S20 5G – $20.83/mth, Galaxy S20+ 5G – $29.16/mth, and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – $37.50.
Lease a Galaxy S520 5G w/ trade-in and get one free w/ their Flex Lease.
Signing for a new Unlimited Extra or Unlimited Elite Plan, porting a number over and setting up a 30-month plan will yield you a free Galaxy S20 5G. Galaxy S20+ will cost $200 while a Galaxy S20 Ultra will be $400. If you decide not to port over any number, will still get $500 off the total full amount that will combine into the monthly pricing.
If you don’t feel like working with the carriers directly you can stop by the big box store Best Buy. They will have carrier versions of the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G series such as Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. While if you are looking to go the Unlocked route, they have those in hand as well. Best Buy is giving some great value in trades offering up to $700 and giving an additional $150 if activating with a carrier. That’s a whopping $850 in savings. Aura Blue is also an exclusive color only at Best Buy for the Galaxy S20+ 5G.
Not to be outdone, Samsung is also doing up to $700 in trade-in credit. Great thing with them is they take it off right away, so you only pay the price after deduction. They also have all (3) series of Galaxy S20 5G devices and all (5) different carriers and unlocked model as well.
Warehouse retailer is offering $200 e-Gift cards if interested in picking up a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G series device from them. They carry Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint models.
They are also offering $300 on older Samsung Galaxy models.
It pays to be a member of Costco, as they are offering the Galaxy S20 5G starting at $899.99 plus discounts on the other versions with the S20+ at $1,099 and S20 Ultra at $1,249.99. If you buy (2) Galaxy S20 5Gs in-store you will get a $900 Mastercard after rebate when adding lines as for T-Mobile.
No matter which route you decide to go, you are still eligible for the up to $200 Samsung credit. This can be used on TVs, Galaxy Buds, practically anything on Samsung’s website.