THINKWARE announced the launch of its flagship Q800 PRO dash cam in the US, featuring Quad HD resolution and advanced IoT capabilities with Thinkware Cloud. The Q800 PRO is the company’s most feature-rich dash cam to date.
The Q800 PRO gives drivers a crystal-clear view of the road and comes equipped with the following features:
- Quad High Definition (QHD) forward facing camera – four times more detailed than High Definition (HD)
- A 140-degree wide angle recording view
- Full High Definition (FHD) rear camera, for high visibility behind the vehicle
- CLOUD connectivity including live view, geo fencing, locate vehicle location, driving impact notification and video upload
- Super Night Vision 2.0 – Optimized for cars while driving or parked in dark environments, featuring a new image signal processing (ISP) technology and a real-time video processing function.
- Advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology
- Extended range covers a greater span between bright and the dark areas while driving
Equipped with Thinkware Cloud, when the Q800 PRO connects to the smartphone via WiFi hotspots, it connects drivers to their vehicles through an app offering a variety of helpful features including:
- Live View – Vehicle status can be monitored real-time with the smartphone while driving.
- Geo Fencing – Users can set geographical zones, allowing for notifications when the vehicle drives in and out of the pre-selected boundaries.
- Locate Vehicle – Users can always know where their vehicle is located, with status updates of the vehicles current location every 10 seconds.
- Driving Impact Notification – Provides vehicle impact notifications and the ability to remotely check 20 seconds of video of incidents via the cloud.
In addition, Q800 PRO also offers features such as:
- Energy Saving Parking Recording
- Time Lapse Photography
- Safety Camera Alert
- Hot Spot Connection – Includes built-in Wi-Fi and built-in GPS
- Road Safety Warnings System – Includes Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS), and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW)
The Q800 PRO, which is priced at $299.99 (1 Channel) is available starting May 12th. There will also be an optional rearview camera coming for $99.99.