If you been to any of the Microsoft Stores lately they definitely know how to throw a party! With that being said XBOX is gearing up for its mega exclusive title coming out called “Quantum Break”. As usual the party starts at 9pm and you will get first hands on access to playing Quantum Break before its official midnight release. Launches will be held each of these stores named below:
- Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA)
- Pacific Centre (Vancouver, Canada)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX)
- Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO)
- The Florida Mall (Orlando, FL)
- Tysons Corner Center (Mclean, VA)
- Westfield Century City (Los Angeles)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Bellevue Square (Seattle, WA)
- The Domain (Austin, TX)
- Microsoft Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd. St. (New York City, NY)
Fans who pre-order Quantum Break for Xbox One at participating retailers, including Microsoft stores, or through the Xbox Store will also receive a full-game download of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare via backward compatibility. In addition, if you pre-order Quantum Break at Microsoft stores by April 4, you will receive a $10 Microsoft store gift card or place your pre-order at microsoftstore.com and receive a $10 Xbox gift card digital code.
Also, anyone who pre-orders the Xbox One digital version of Quantum Break through the Xbox Store, purchases an Xbox One digital token at participating retailers, including Microsoft stores, or pre-orders an Xbox One Quantum Break bundle that includes the title as a digital download token by April 4 (April 10 for the bundle in U.S.), will receive the Windows 10 version of the game, downloadable at the Windows Store via redemption code. For full details, please visit quantumbreak.com.