If you had your heart on getting a Xbox One, the Thanksgiving Holiday period is probably the best bet. Microsoft is slated to have Xbox One bundles starting at $299.99 and their usual other bundles will be shaved off $50. I actually purchased my Xbox One last year during the Thanksgiving holiday and came out good with a console, two Assassin Creed games and even another game of my choosing(I grabbed Sunset Overdrive) at the Microsoft Store Kiosk here in NYC(thank god we have the Store now on 5th ave). Don’t be surprised if on those days they have some other sweet gaming treats as well.
Here is a list of the various bundle options
From Thursday, Nov. 26 through Monday, Nov. 30 in the U.S., select console bundles will be available starting at $299, the lowest price ever for Xbox One. You can also save $50 on any of our 12 Xbox One holiday bundles:
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console (Nearly sold out)
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle (Nearly sold out)
The above deals apply to both online and in-store purchases in the U.S. – even on Cyber Monday – so you can save throughout the entire holiday weekend at a variety of retail locations that carry Xbox One.
Also keep a eye out as there will be 100s of gaming deals with prices slashed up to 60% off and today through Nov. 30, Xbox One or Xbox 360 owners can upgrade to Gold through their console for $1 for the first month of membership.