I’m going to bet that there are quite a few of you out there that have never heard of the company Zipbuds before, and that’s okay because there are literally a sea of different headphone manufacturers out there vying for your attention. So why should you care about Zipbuds? For starters, the original Zipbuds featured and ingenious zipper mechanism that kept these headphones 100% tangle-free. They were really unique and stood out when we did our first review on them.
Just when you though they couldn’t improve on them more, Zipbuds comes out and announces the new SLIDE in-ear headphones that feature an entirely new, patented Zipperless Zipper Technology. What that means is that the new SLIDE units are a lot less bulky than the original ones and a lot cleaner looking as well. These new units are still tangle-free and also feature in-line microphone and remote, angled earbuds, and 1MM ZBXi™ high performance drivers.
Zipbuds SLIDE is available for purchase in all black, black and white, black sea and P.O.P at zipbuds.com for $49.99. Free shipping available.
- Noise-filtering, in-line microphone and remote for hands-free calls and music control
- Fit4Comfort™ designed angled earbud shape and anti-slip coating that keep earbuds comfortably in place
- Oxygen-free copper wiring that guarantees untainted sound and ultra-durable military grade cables that outlast the competition
- Three custom-fit, dual-tone performance ear tips (small, medium and large) for customizable comfort
- Traditional 3.5mm headphone output for universal compatibility with Apple, Android, Windows Phone and other media devices