Big weekend for mobile so far in Barcelona at Mobile World Congress. We have seen everything from smartphones to smartbands to smartwatches unveiled and AT&T looks to be the carrier for a decent amount of them. To learn more about these products you can check the links below. There hasn’t been any concrete release dates or pricing yet but we will make sure to update you when it does happen.
For more information visit: www.att.com/onem9
Mobile Minute video here.
- HTC One M9 is the next generation of the HTC One phones that are known for their stylish, metal design
- 5 inch full HD 1080p display
- 20 megapixel rear facing camera
- Runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor
For more information visit: www.att.com/regrip
- HTC Grip is a wearable fitness tracker powered by UA Record (Under Armour)
- Tracks workout data based on what activities you’re doing (biking, weightlifting, running, etc.)
- Compatible with Android 4.3+ and iOS 7.0+ smartphones
- LG Watch Urbane is a premium smartwatch with a full circle P-OLED display
- Replaceable 22mm stitched leather straps
- Provides key notifications such as social media updates and daily schedules
- Water resistant up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Latest version of Android Wear
- First smartwatch to connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi
For more information visit: www.att.com/galaxys6
Galaxy S 6 Mobile Minute video here.
Customers can visit AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S 6 coming soon page above to enter our Gear S sweepstakes. Check back daily for a chance to win a Samsung Gear S from AT&T.
- Both devices have 5.1 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED displays with 577ppi
- Galaxy S 6 Edge features a uniquely designed dual curve screen that cascades the left and right edges of the phone
- Powered by Samsung’s fastest and most powerful processor and Android 5.0
- Features embedded wireless charging technology that works with virtually all wireless charging pads