Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier John Carver on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landing on the frozen planet of Â Tau Volantis, Isaac must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts.
He will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customise weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first Isaac must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs, and the violent wilderness.
Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, Isaac can choose to team up, not only for his own survival, but for that of mankindâ€™s.
Play together with a friend or go it alone as Isaac Clarke using the seamless new drop in, drop out co-op functionality. Each mode offers unique story elements and gameplay.
- Team up and take down the terror together
- Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player
- Easy drop-in and drop-out play
- Head planet side and experience a hostile new environment
- Discover underworld cities and accept side missions
- Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments
- Uncover the past and embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind
- Discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.
Release Date: 2013
Platform: PC, Xbox, PS3
- key specs
- reviews • 316
- Game formatOptical disc, Downloadable
- Online featuresMultiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity20 GB
- Controller typeWired, Wireless
- Motion controlsAccelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputsAntenna / RF, Component, HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite, SCART, S-Video
- Weight10.6 lb
- DiscontinuedApril 1, 2007
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)