Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia 1 III smartphone, will be available in the US starting August 19, 2021. In the meantime, pre-sales for the phone have already begun. The new Xperia 1 III retails for a hefty $1,299.99, but orders placed for the phone before September 26, 2021, will receive some major bonuses. PUrchasers will receive the WF-1000XM3 wireless noise-canceling earbuds along with 43,200 Call of Duty: Mobile CP Points. That’s a retail value of about $770.
The Xperia 1 III will be available in Frosted Black and Frosted Purple and will ship with Android 11.
The Xperia 1 III smartphone provides a rich collection of integrated features that connect the Xperia community with some of the most advanced technologies across Sony’s entire suite of consumer electronics products. Whether you are a photographer, audiophile, cinephile, gamer or cinematographer, the next generation of the Xperia 1 flagship series will deliver a user experience that is unlike any other smartphone in market today.
- World´s first smartphone with a Variable telephoto lens paired with a Dual PD sensor
- Real-time Eye AF, Real-time Tracking and fast, accurate continuous AF across all lenses
- 20fps Burst Mode with low light noise reduction powered by BIONZ X
- Brand new AI (artificial intelligence) super resolution zoom technology
- Updated Photography Pro feature – now equipped with ‘Basic Mode’
- World’s first smartphone with a 4K HDR 120Hz Refresh rate display crafted from Gorilla® Glass Victus™ and an IP65/68 water resistance and protection against dust.
- Evolved Full-stage stereo speakers, 40 percent louder than previous mode
- New and improved Game Enhancer features – including a new audio equalizer, an optimized V.C microphone and high frame rate recording feature at up to 120fps
- World’s first smartphone to reproduce 360 Reality Audio in the speakers, as the recording artist intended it to be heard
- Addition of brand new 360 Spatial sound – for up-mixing stereo music into an immersive audio experience
- 5G and Wi-Fi connectivity with the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform
- Improved battery life (4500mAh) and the ability to charge up to 50% of capacity in 30 minutes with the kitted 30W charger – in addition to a newly extended battery life of up to three years