Kew Labs has a brand new product that is truly eye-catching, but it’s not what you think. Their UTS-1 Wireless Smartphone Charger can provide wireless charging at around 18-25mm (~1 inch) which means that the UTS-1 can be hidden underneath your desk or table and provide an invisible spot for your phone to charge. This makes the Kew Labs’ UTS-1 the world’s first invisible wireless charger.
- Versatile long-distance charging offers charge power through surfaces of between 18-25mm (~1 inch) with ease and safety in mind
- Reduces heat damage to lithium-ion batteries in smartphones by allowing to charge more efficiently than other wireless chargers
- Auto-shutoff when device is fully charged, preserving long-term battery health for your device
- Foreign object detection, overcharge protection, overcurrent protection, and temperature-controlled shut-off ensure a safe, reliable, and rugged design
- Offers a sleek, no-cord design aesthetic for any home or office space
- Patent-pending audio confirmation technology aids in perfect placement of device for optimal wireless charging environment
- Easy installation makes setup quick and easy for wireless charging beginners
For more information, check out Kew Labs UTS-1 official product page here.