After extreme anticipation Apple has revealed its new version of its iPhone SE model. The first model came back out in 2016 to much praise for being an affordable that consumers wanted and also keeping a small form factor.
With the rise of huge displays its rare if you see one at under 6″ now but Apple managed to keep the iPhone SE had a very pocketable 4.7″. But don’t let its size fool you as its rocking a Retina HD display combined with Touch ID. Yes the Home button is back for those that haven’t been a fan of Face ID.
Underneath is a A13 Bionic chipset that we originally saw with the iPhone 11 series of phones this past fall and a 12MP f/1.8 aperture Wide camera on the back. It even has Smart HDR to give you those colorful detailed shots. iPhone SE shoots up to 4K in video. iOS13 will be running right out the box of course from Apple so you be on par with every other Apple user. It also supports QI wireless charging and is rated IP67 for water and dust resistance.
iPhone SE will be starting at $399.99 in sizes of 64GB,128GB and 256GB with colors black, white and (PRODUCT)RED. Pre-orders start on Friday, April 17th and will be widely available on April 24th at various Apple Stores and retailers.
Pricing and Availability
- Customers can also get iPhone SE for $9.54 a month or $229 with trade-in from apple.com, in the Apple Store app and Apple Stores.6 iPhone SE is available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- Apple TV+ is available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac and other platforms including online (tv.apple.com), for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. Customers who purchase iPhone SE can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free.7
- Customers with questions about iPhone SE or which iPhone is right for them can contact a Specialist at 1-800-MY-APPLE or start a chat in Messages directly from the Apple Store app.
- Anyone who purchases online from Apple will receive free no-contact home delivery and the option to trade in their current iPhone for credit toward the purchase of iPhone SE.8
- Customers get 3 percent Daily Cash when they buy iPhone SE from Apple with Apple Card.
- Customers can extend their limited warranty with AppleCare+ and AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, and get 24/7 priority access to technical support.
A portion of proceeds for iPhone SE (PRODUCT)RED purchases will go directly to Global Fund’s newly established COVID-19 Response — providing funding to countries in need of PPE, diagnostics treatment, lab equipment, public safety communications, supply chain support and more — as well as HIV/AIDS grants that provide testing, counseling, treatment and prevention programs with a specific focus on eliminating transmission of the virus from mothers to their babies.