As the unfortunate spread of Covid19 continues around the nation, most people are following the “Stay at Home” requests suggested by their state. Verizon is aware of the impact this has on some especially those that had their education resource options severed. To combat this, they are offering 60 day free access to the following services:
- Quizlet: Students and teachers can get a Quizlet Plus account to study languages, science, math, history and more with engaging learning tools and flashcards.
- Bookful: Children can bring books to life with hundreds of augmented reality and 3D interactive education books and games to improve comprehension.
- Chegg: Students will have access to the new Chegg Study Pack with step-by-step textbook solutions, expert Q&A, practice tests, grammar and plagiarism checkers, and a step-by-step math solver.
- Epic!: ?Parents and children will get access to Epic’s 40,000-book digital library, trusted by more than one million teachers, and built for safety, discoverability and fun.
Next up for those that have Fios TV but may not have access to various channels, Verizon is providing various premium channels free of charge for 30 days. Those channels range from:
- SHOWTIME: Get 30 days of award-winning original series including Homeland and Billions, as well as films and documentaries.
- Epix: Get 30 days of top Hollywood hits and acclaimed original series, including Godfather of Harlem and Belgravia, premiering April 12, on Verizon.
- Gaiam TV Fit and Yoga: Get 30 days of instructional exercise videos, yoga, pilates and meditation with this free preview.
Also to keep you up to date in what’s going on in the world, customers will get access to various news and entertainment channels such as Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, Discovery Family, BBC America and more.
Verizon Fios channels look to roll in starting April 1st, while the free education services is April.
Keeping our customers connected
Verizon continues to support customers impacted by COVID-19 in the following ways: launched a weekly streaming music and entertainment series to support small businesses, waived late fees and overage charges for residential and small business customers impacted by COVID-19, free international calling for consumer wireless and home voice customers to CDC level 3 countries, unlimited domestic calling for wireless consumers on limited-minute plans, waived activation fees on new wireless lines of service and upgrades, additional 15GB of high speed data automatically added for wireless consumer and small business customers, and a new affordable Fios Home Internet option for low-income households.