Starting this Friday, the various versions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be available on Verizon’s network. Each device is available at various price points and bring a little something different to the table.
Pricing:With Verizon device payment, the Galaxy S10e starts $31.24 per month for 24 months ($749.99 retail price; 0% APR), the Galaxy S10 starts at $37.49 per month for 24 months ($899.99 retail price; 0% APR) and the Galaxy S10+ starts at $41.66 per month for 24 months ($999.99 retail price; 0% APR). All three phones will be available in Verizon stores on March 8.
- For a limited time, purchase a Galaxy S10e, S10 or S10+ on Verizon device payment and get S10e 128 GB free, or $750 towards a more expensive Galaxy model
- At least one line new line of service required
- Discount is applied via 24 monthly credits
- No plan requirement; no trade-in required
- Receive $200 off when you purchase the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, or S10+ on a device payment plan with qualifying trade in
- Discount applied via monthly credits
- Can’t be combined with BOGO offer
$30 off VZW Charge Power Bundle
- Customers receive $30 off the VZW Charge Power Bundle (was $99.99, now $69.99)
- Bundle includes wireless charging pad, vehicle charger, and power pack