If you are eyeing the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9 one of the best deals on the net comes from Big Red aka Verizon. They are running a killer Buy One Get One promo on the Galaxy Note 9. No other carrier or store is running this and its sweet amount of savings if you planned on getting more than one. Preorders have already started and Samsung’s newest device will be available on 8/24. Check below for more details…
- Pricing is:
- 128 GB Note9 — $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon device payment ($999.99 retail; 0% APR).
- 512 GB Note9 — $52.08 a month for 24 months on Verizon device payment ($1,249.99 retail; 0% APR)
- For a limited time, if you buy a 128 GB Galaxy Note9, get a free 128 GB Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9 or S9+. Both devices require purchase on the Verizon device payment plan and one new line of service (fine print in the attached release).
- Get a bonus reward of $10 off Samsung accessories for Verizon Up members with an active Samsung smartphone on their account.
- Preorder a Samsung Galaxy Note9 through August 23 and get your choice of a pair of AKG noise-cancelling headphones ($299 retail value) or the unique Fortnite Galaxy skin with 15,000 V-bucks ($150 retail value), for free—or get both for $99.
While you are getting a shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 you may as well take advantage of Verizon’s other promo which includes six months of Apple Music. Yes Apple Music does works on Android devices so don’t think you need a iPhone to utilize this feature. All you have to do is going to vzw.com/applemusic which will take you to your acct or if you have your truly Verizon device handy you can open the “My Verizon” app, go to accounts and then Add-Ons. Look for the Entertainment section and Apple Music. If you have more than one line you can actually get this deal on each one. There is a rundown HERE also.
FYI: This is for Verizon Unlimited customers and apparently it doesn’t give you the option to cancel it so you may have to contact Verizon to do so before that six months is up if you don’t want to be charged $9.99 so you might want to mark your calendars.