For the past couple of generations Fossil Q watches while looked nice had that eyesore of a “flat tire” as we like to call it in the industry on their display. Of course this was used for sensors and wiring and so forth but it was always bothersome especially if you didn’t use a black background.
Thankfully Fossil has figured out a way to do without it and we are getting their first ever full display smartwatches. It will be nice to see how these function and also with Android’s Google Wear 2.0 that dropped earlier this year.
· Touchscreen, always-on display
· 11.3 mm case-Fossil’s thinnest touchscreen smartwatch case to date
· 42 mm diameter case
· Full round touch screen with brighter contrast and better resolution
· iOS or Android users can customize the watch dial (including four exclusive Fossil Q watch faces) and information on their watch.
· Vintage-arcade inspired game exclusive for Fossil Q
· Interchangeable Straps
· Faster Magnetic Charger
· Partner Activity Integration including Google Fit™, UA Record ™ by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone® and My Fitness Pal™
· A Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor and 4GB of memory as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
These new styles are available now for pre-sale and officially in early fall 2017 and retail for $295 – $315.