If you’re looking for a case for your shiny new iPad Air or iPad Mini you picked up, you’ll be happy to note that most companies already carry cases for them. In fact, iPad Mini buyers will be able to use most cases that were already made for the original Mini as well. One company that has always been ready with new cases as soon as new iPads come out is X-Doria. I’ve used their cases before and have been generally very happy with them in the past. With that said, X-Doria has their two most popular case lines already available, the SmartJacket and the SmartStyle, both for the iPad Mini and iPad Air.
Again, I’ve been pretty happy with the quality and look of the X-Doria cases for quite some times so if you’re looking for something real nice, check these out.
X-Doria: SmartJacket for iPad Mini and iPad Air
Slim Fitting case provides protection from impacts and scratches
- Front and back protection with a unique 3D textured case
- Built-in magnets automatically wake your iPad when opened, sleep when closed
- Flexible cover folds to provide two stand positions
- Allows access to all ports, including iPad ’s rear facing camera
- Available Colors include Pink, Aqua, Black and White (iPad Mini only)
X-Doria: SmartStyle for iPad Mini and iPad Air
Stylish case for iPad Mini and iPad Air provides layers of protection and functionality
- Designed with unique 3D pattern wraps from front to back
- Cover includes built-in magnets that automatically wake your iPad when opened and sleep when closed
- Flexible cover folds to provide multiple angles for iPad in landscape mode
- Provides access to all ports while in case, including the rear facing camera
- Available Colors include Herringbone (iPad Mini only), Bloom(iPad Mini only), Navy Dots, Tribal Red, Stripes, Birds Grey Modern Plaid (iPad Air only) and Blue Arrow Check