Most Laptop Bookbags aren’t very stylish and are pretty basic. A padded sleeve for a laptop and main pocket for everything else maybe add in a side pocket or two and voila – Laptop Bag. This is not the case with the Booq Boa Graphite. The Booq Boa squeeze graphite is the best laptop book bag I’ve used and here’s why:
Not only does the Booq Boa Squeeze Graphite have a slim, lightweight design with a striking curve but it’s packed with more pockets than the average organizer. The Booq Boa Squeeze Graphite is made from 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior with water repellant coating. The inside is lined with water-repellant ripstop polyester. Since the exterior is completely black the lining is a great contrast in cream. That back padding is made of Airmesh padding which allows heat to escape and with the ergonomic shoulder straps maximizes comfort and conforms to almost any body type. All backpacks come tagged with a Terralinq serial number. Once registered the Booq Terralinq service may help reunite you with your lost & found bag.
- One zipper pocket on each side for plane tickets, phone, MP3 player, pens and much more.
- Two easy-access exterior side pockets to fit your accessories.
- One center exterior zipper pocket for accessories.
- One upper exterior zipper pocket for smartphone, wallet or passport. Laptop and
- Main compartment zips open to allow access to four lining slip pockets, one zipper pocket, one stretch mesh pocket and two velcro flapped pockets.
- Ideal storage for paper documents, power adaptor, mouse and other laptop accessories.
- Densely padded laptop compartment protects your laptop and is lined with soft Nylex which won’t scratch your gear.
Seeing is Believing
I could have made a video showing you how I stuff all my tchotchke’s into it and it fits all nice and snug, but I felt like their video perfectly drove the point home. Check it out:
I’ve traveled a lot over the last couple of months via car and airplane this has definitely been my goto bag. It fits all my tech, including my 15″ MacBook Pro and my iPad along with my girlie needs just fine. It doesn’t ever feel weighed down or lose it’s shape no matter how much I seem to be able to add to it. I stopped using Laptop Bookbags because the back pain it caused and lack of appeal obviously made me reach more for tote style bags. With the Booq Boa Squeeze Graphite bag I can toss my laptop over my shoulder and not worry about it clashing with my outfit or needing any extra bags. In my opinion, hands down best laptop bag EVER!
The Booq Boa Squeeze Graphite is available for $129.95 on there site Booqbags.com