While we don’t really cover sports, I figured we could have a basketball inspired tech post. So in true basketball fashion, who is on your start five? Your start five is the gadgets that are always front and center when you reach for a gadget to use. These are your main products when you need to do something, get online and connect, or just want to zone out. Think about the gadgets you have right now in you pocket, or in your back, because these could be some of your starting five right now.
My starting five players consist of the following gadgets.
– My Point Guard (PG) – HTC One X – This is the device I expect to run my gadget team’s offense by controlling the situation and making sure that it connects to the right people at the right time.
– My Shooting Guard (SG) – Sol Republic Amps – This is the device that is shorter, leaner, and quicker than my forwards, and I expect it to score points for me team whenever I need to listen something on the go with minimum hassle.
– My Small Forward (SF) – V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Custom G Style Edition – This is device that is highly versatile and highly essential in my line-up. Being able to believe the good quality of sounds I need whether paired with my Nexus 7, my HTC One X, or my Macbook Pro.
– My Power Forward (PF) – Nexus 7 – This device is has been newly added to the team, and takes on a variety of responsibilities. It plays a role similar to that of my center. When I’m not using the Macbook Pro or don’t feel like going to boot it up, the Nexus 7 runs the court.
– My Center (C) – Apple Macbook Pro – This is the main device, the one center between everything else. It has a great deal of strength and body mass as well. My Macbook Pro’s role is to use its size to score and defend when I need it.
So this is my starting five, what is yours? Leave a comment and let us know.