The new Incase Point and Shoot Field Bag from their current Camera Collection line is one of the bags thatÂ reallyÂ caught my eye when browsing the collection. Unlike other point and shoot camera cases whose sole purpose is to carryÂ justÂ aÂ camera, the Point and Shoot Field Bag goes beyond that with the ability to carry other essentials.
The Point and Shoot Field Bag is almost like a smallÂ messenger/slingÂ style bag. It’s small, but is large enough to hold your point and shoot camera, an iPad, and a few accessories. Now, when I say point and shoot, I don’t mean just your average compact camera. This case will hold much larger point and shoot cameras too like the Nikon P7100, Canon G12, or Sony HX30V. You can probably also fit something like an Olympus PEN camera if used in conjunction with a slim pancake lens.
What is very interestingÂ aboutÂ the bag however is the secondary quick accessÂ zipperÂ located on the side of the bag. With this, you can get to your camera quickly and easily withoutÂ havingÂ to unzip the main compartment and exposing all your other gear. This means you’ll be able to get to your camera quicker for those on the spot must have shots you don’t want to miss.
- Fits large point and shoot camera
- Adjustable camera and lens compartment divider
- Internal padded compartment fits iPad
- Enhanced padding and soft fleece lining
- Second zipper for quick access to camera compartment
- Multiple internal pockets for small devices and accessories
- Hidden external slip pocket
- Durable heathered fabric
- External zipper pocket with organizer and iPhone slip pocket
- Ergonomic angled shoulder strap with adjustable quick release buckle
- Carry handle
- 9″ x 9.8″ x 2.7″
- 23cm x 25cm x 7cm
- Volume: 152 cubic inches / 2.5 L
The Incase Point and Shoot Field Bag is available now from Incase for $69.95. You can purchase it from their website here.