Following the Droid X event today in NY, we have some news for you guys!
* Texas Instrument 1GHz Processor
* 4.3â€³ display with 854 x480 resolution, 400,000 pixels
* 8GB on board storage
* 8 MP camera with dual flash, HD camcorder
* 16 GB microSD card expansion (expandable to 32GB)
* Integrated Multitouch keyboard, optional Swype keyboard
* 3G Mobile hotspot functionality with support for up to 5 devices, 2GB cap, $20 monthly fee
* Support for Exhange and Gmail for Business
* Adobe Flash Player 10.1 ready
* Android 2.1 with a toned down version of Motoblur
Verizon confirmed that it will release an upgrade offering both Android 2.2 and Flash 10.1 support in the latter half of the summer. The DROID X will be $199 after $100 mail in rebate and a two year customer agreement. Anyone whose contract is ending by December 31, 2010 can upgrade early to any smartphone, including the DROID X, with the full subsidy!
So for those of you who were feeling a little envious after seeing the HTC EVO, DROID X is to the rescue for Verizon Wireless. Now if only AT&T would join the club and T-Mobile as well!