Its been about five years since we got Gears of War 3 and two years since the flashback filled “Judgement”. In the meantime have been reminiscing of the first Gears of War remastered in its Ultimate edition last year. It brought basically enhanced graphics, some new gameplay and a couple missing levels that kind of pieced things together that didn’t make sense.
Gears of War 4 is hitting shelves on October 11 to bring you back into the good fight but it’s not just hitting in one edition. You can either pickup the Standard Edition which will be $59.99 digitally or retail. If you think you want more the “Ultimate” edition will be available which essentially the $59.99 game and also the Season Pass which is $49.99 for a whopping $99.99. What makes this pre-order interesting is that you will be able to get early access to the game four days before it officially releases. I would assume this is relating to getting it digitally though.
Check below for more details about Gears of War 4:
Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition includes:
- Gears of War 4 ($59.99 USD value)
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass ($49.99 USD value)
- Includes exclusive Vintage VIP Pack featuring Vintage JD and two Vintage weapon skins, permanent access to 24 additional DLC maps (two per month for a year) for private play on dedicated servers, an exclusive Developer Playlist that grants access to new maps, modes, and features that can be tested prior to broad release and six Gear Packs (which unlock character and weapon skins, emblems, equipment and boosts)
- A limited edition SteelBook®
- Early Access to Gears of War 4 on Friday, Oct. 7, 2016, four days before the game’s worldwide launch.
- Fans who pre-order either edition of Gears of War 4 will receive the pre-order exclusive Vintage Del Gear Pack featuring a Vintage Del character model, emblem, two Vintage weapon skins and a special Vintage Del bounty as an added bonus.