Beginning today, AT&T is offering you up to $650 in credits to help you switch your wireless service to us. Simply purchase a new smartphone on AT&T Next, activate eligible service, port your number, and trade-in your current eligible smartphone.
This is great for families and businesses with multiple smartphones. Combine this with our buy-1, get-1 free offer for our most popular smartphones to maximize your value. See how it works below.
- Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T Next, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
- Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
- Submit the final statement from your previous carrier online.
- Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early. termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
- Receive total credits of up to $650.
Here’s how the Buy One Get One offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers.
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits