AT&T is gearing up its customers for the latest iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus and is offering up to $300 trade in credit for your old iPhone device. While you can sometimes fetch higher prices just selling your iPhones outright, this helps alleviate the pain and agony of that process and help you get the newest iPhone as soon as possible. Breakdown of what you would get for your old iPhone is shown below.
Get up to $300 when you trade in your iPhone at AT&T
* $300 is max trade-in credit for iPhone 5S
* $200 is max trade-in credit for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C
Check here for more details.
If you are interested in getting the iPhone 6 through AT&T Next here is a breakdown of the various models and versions below.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available for $0 down on AT&T Next, and Next also has no activation, upgrade or financing fees. With Next 12, you’re eligible for a $0 upgrade after 12 months…with Next 18 the same is true after 18 months. If you choose to trade in and upgrade your smartphone after 12 or 18 installments, no further installments will be billed for your original phone. Start over with a new plan. Or, keep your current smartphone, and after 20 or 24 monthly payments, your smartphone is paid for in full.
Also are two additional AT&T promos you can take advantage of:
* Get a $100 bill credit with the purchase of any iPhone when activating a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next
* Get $200 off any iPad with the purchase of any iPhone on AT&T Next (iPad must be on 2 yr. service agreement, starting at $10/mo)
* These promotions can be combined
Are you willing to trade-in your old iPhone and get a brand new iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus?