If you are a wearer of headphones in some cases there is always a chance of a gap between your head and the headphones that just looks unsightly. V-MODA has made stunting models before and was able to shave some space off their line of M-Class headphones to bring you the “XS”. They are saying it took them 5 years to perfect these and try to crush the competition in the convenience of saving space. By cutting those gaps out, it makes it more portable as well.
The XS model is one of the smallest in its category, because it features the patent-pending CliqFold Hinge that precisely folds the headphones into an impossibly small exoskeleton case. The headphones and case are so small that many users in focus groups decided to replace their usual in-ear headphones with XS.
- 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers (patent-pending)
- No batteries or artificial sound processing
- CliqFold folding hinge (patent-pending)
- Dual Inputs and SharePlay with V-CORK seals (patent-pending)
- Exoskeleton case
- Kevlar-reinforced universal SpeakEasy microphone cable for Apple iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices
- 2-Year Premier Warranty, lifetime 50% immortal life program and V-MODA Six Star Service
As with all of V-MODA’s Crossfade family, durability and exquisite material selection were paramount in the design of XS. The masterful combination of steel and metal materials stands up to military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines.
- Survives up to 60 drops on concrete
- Virtually indestructible SteelFlex Headband
- Minimal sound variance from unit to unit, checked along six parts of the sound curve versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- Kevlar-reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend more than 1 million times, over 100x industry standard
- MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure