OGIO last week announced their new 2014 line up and one of the bag that really caught my attention was the new Commuter Pack. I’m the type that usually ends up carrying a ton of stuff to work with me daily and I not only need a big bag, I need a bag that has lots of pockets and offers good organization. The OGIO Commuter Pack seems to have that along with being water resistant to protect all your electronics and gadgets you may have on you. Not only that, the OGIO Commuter Pack seems to look really stylish too and look right at home being worn with more dressier clothing than just your standard jeans and a t-shirt.
One of the latest revolutions in design, the Commuter Pack is a supreme mechanism for toting belongings during your everyday needs. It boasts a large main storage compartment with interior and exterior dedicated pockets. A weather resistant sleeve secures a laptop, up to 15” via its roll top flap, and the suspension system protects your computer from bottoming out. Smartphones, such as an iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 can be housed in the front of the bag, with additional designated pockets for iPad and iPad Mini. All personal belongings can be transported without fear of weather conditions given the durable, weather resistant and abrasion-resistant base.
- 19.5”h x 12.5”w x 5”d
- 1350 Cu.In/22L
- 2.2 Lbs/1.5 Kg
- 600 D 2-Tone H20 Resistant TPE backed Fabric
- 600D 2-Tone H20 Proof TPU backed Fabric
- Nylon weave webbing
- Water resistant 15” Laptop sleeve with “RSS Light” suspension system and roll top flap for ultimate laptop protection.
- Large main storage compartment
- Dedicated pockets for both iPad and iPad Mini
- Dedicated front phone pocket fits up to iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3
- Durable waterproof, abrasion resistant base
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Hypalon side and shoulder strap hanging points for carabiner clips
- Padded back panel with high quality airmesh and airflow channel
- High visibility liner