I’ve used several Think Tank Photo products in the past and found them to be quite durable, well made, and very professional looking with something for every class of photographer. However, much of their gear usually catered to those with larger DSLR cameras. Well, Think Tank Photo has taken notice of the growing trend in smaller mirrorless system cameras and have come up with their new line of mirrorless camera bags called, the Mirrorless Movers.
The Mirrorless Movers are smaller than the Retrospective bags which I looked at in the past. These are made to specifically hold mirrorless cameras and their much smaller accessories. There are 4-styles available. The Mirrorless Mover 5, Mirrorless Mover 10, Mirrorless Mover 20, and the Mirrorless Mover 30i.
Each of these bags feature the following:
- Flip-Top lid with magnetic closure provides quick access to gear
- Removable shoulder strap
- Rear slot for your belt or a Think Tank belt
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories
- Side pockets (stretchable/gusseted)
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for battery or other accessories
- Grab handle on the lid
- Poly Ballistic fabric ensures durability
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
The only difference between them is the sizing and how much gear you intend to hold. The larger 30i even includes enough space to hold an iPad.
Look for the entire Mirrorless Movers line over that Think Tank Photo here with prices starting at $34.75.