Experience the most advanced attack mechanics, ultimate combo move sets and new battle modes. With innovated features to broaden Tekken consumer accessibility, unlimited fighter combinations & multiple ways to challenge your friends â€“ get ready for the next battle!
The highly-anticipated sequel to 2000â€™s legendary Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is being brought to home consoles with all of the action seen in the arcades along with unique content and features that won’t be seen anywhere else, making for the most feature-rich title in the history of the Tekken franchise.
The game will come loaded with a slate of new features not available in the existing arcade version found in Japan, including online functionality that has been comprehensively reworked in direct response to fan feedback as well as a host of all-new features that have yet to be revealed.
â€œWe have heard the voice of fans directly at various tournaments and through social media.â€ said Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken Project Director at NAMCO BANDAI GAMES Inc. â€œAs Tekken is the top-selling fighting game franchise worldwide we know expectations for the widely anticipated sequel to Tekken Tag Tournament are high, but we are confident we can deliver what youâ€™ve been asking for and even more.â€
- Multiplayer Match â€“ Challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- Pair Play â€“ Up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle
- Fight Lab â€“ All new mode to customize combotâ€™s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves
- Largest Playable Roster â€“ More than 50 characters to choose from
- New Stages â€“ Fight in your favorite countries around the world
- Environment FX â€“ Clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects
- New Moves â€“ Each character expands their fight arsenal with explosive new tag-throws & tag-combos
- Online Features â€“ All-new features bring the community together like never before
- Offline Battle Modes â€“ Re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more
Release Date: September 11, 2012
Platform: PS3, Xbox 360
Publisher: Namco Bandai