A huge problem with capacitive touch screen technology these days is that if you live up north and where gloves to keep your hands warm during the winter months, your device is virtually useless. Without direct contact with your bare hands, you will not be able to use any of the touch functions on your device. this includes iPhones, iPads, and Android devices that use capacitive touch screenÂ technology.
This isn’t the case anymore though as Etre has come out with the new FIVEPOINT glove line. Unlike their previous gloves that had the tips cut out, these gloves completely cover your hands and feature special contactwoven tips which transmit the electrical contacts from your finger tips to your device’s screen. This means that in the coldest of situations, your hands stay warm and comfy while still being able to use all theÂ functionsÂ of your mobile device.
Five points about FIVEPOINT
- They’re compatible with all touchscreen devices.
- Including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and the new iPod nano.
- They allow you to interact with allÂ five pointsÂ on each hand.
- All ten finger and thumb tips are conductive, enabling any kind of input (including touch-typing on devices like the iPad).
- They enable precise input.
- Since the whole of each finger and thumb tip is conductive, your touch always registers.
- They keep your hands warm.
- They’re made from pure new wool, which means that they’re warm and soft (so they won’t scratch your devices).
- They’re made in the United Kingdom.
- In sweater shops, not sweatshops.