Cases for the iPad 2 are finally starting to come out with more and more options finally available. We’ve already previewed a few here and it’s pretty interesting to look at the different ways manufactures approach case building for he iPad 2. Some integrate a smartcover-like design while others go for a more traditional design.
The Case-mate Venture is one of the more traditional types that doesn’t utilize the iPad 2’s built in magnets but that doesn’t mean the case is any less functional. The Venture includes a built-in stand that allows you to use the iPad 2 in a horizontal viewing mode which is great for viewing movies or presentations. The case also includes a snap that keeps the cover tightly closed when in storage.
- Built-in stand and presentation easel
- Form fit design made specifically for the iPad 2 with a Velcro tab and button closure to secure your iPad 2
- Featuring a textured, faux leather colored case with additional colored accents in black/red
- Impact resistant, flexible plastic shell
- Access to all ports and functions
Case-mate is already selling the Venture on their site for $49.99 which isn’t a bad price for a case of this type. It only comes in Black at the moment with red accents but as is, it isn’t a bad color combination and one I probably would have picked anyways.