If you want to let the members of your family know what you may want for Xmas without actually telling them, then let Verizon and Spotify help you out with that. Just recently, Verizon partnered with Spotify to create a tool called “Holiday Hintlists” that allows individuals to send hints about what tech gifts they want for the holiday season.
Launched yesterday and anyone who’s interested can visit the Verizon playlist hint website HERE or you can just type www.vzw.com/playlist to select the Verizon gift they want – including smartphones, headphones, smartwatches, and connected home devices – and the experience generates a custom “hint” playlist on Spotify that users can share to their social channels.
Hintlist examples include:
• Samsung Galaxy S8 – Hintlist: “I Like” – Jeremiah, Ludacris
• Google Pixel 2- Hintlist: “I Have Nothing” – Whitney Houston
• moto z2 force edition – Hintlist: “Speaker” – David Banner, Akon, Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne
• Google Home – Hintlist: “With You” – Chris Brown, “And I” – Ciara, and “Cherish” – Kool & The Gang
• Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation – Hintlist: “You Think You’ve Got It Bad” – Lyfe Jennings, Wyclef Jean, and “I Can” – Nas
What can you buy from these playlists you ask? The list includes as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S8
UE Boom 2
Nest Learning Thermostat
Google Pixel 2
Moto Z2 Force
Fitbit Charge 2
Canary Flex security system
Samsung Gear S3 Classic.
Verizon has some good options for gifts that will be sure to please any member of your family that you may want to give a little tech gift to. If these gift ideas don’t work for you then check in with Verizon and the lists will be updated and changing during the month leading up to Xmas and hopefully you’ll find something better suited for the gadget geek in your family. Either way, It’s a unique way to buy gifts so give it a shot.