I come across some rather interesting gadgets on a daily bases, but only a select few catch my eye. This could be because they are very good products or very eye catching products or just an item that I’ve never seen before. This product from Penclic would fall under items I’ve never seen before. There is the Penclic Bluetooth Mouse and the Wireless Mini Keyboard. Mainly the Penclic Bluetooth Mouse is what I’m most interested in.
The Penclic Bluetooth Mouse unlike any mouse I’ve ever seen before. Instead of having the familiar puck like shape that fits in the palm of your hands, the Penclic unit looks like an upright pen sticking out of a plastic base. Supposedly, the pen shape makes usage more comfortable and relieves pains many experience with prolonged computer use. I don’t know how accurate their claims are, but what I do know is that it sure does look interesting.
Along with the Penclic Bluetooth Mouse, there’s also the Wireless Mini Keyboard which is also supposed to be more comfortable to use and relieve strain. Check out both items below.
Penclic: Penclic Bluetooth Mouse (B2)
Lightweight, Bluetooth mouse functions like a pen for quick, precise movement
- Bluetooth capability frees up coveted USB ports
- Penclic Mouse looks, feels and acts like a pen, placing superior navigation at your fingertips, allowing for laser-focused precision, thus leading to better results and quicker movements
- Penclic Mouse’s ergonomics create a relaxed working position, enhancing user experience and allowing forearm to relax on work surface. Sleek, Scandinavian design counteracts static tensions in arms, shoulders and neck, reducing Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) associated with typical mouse products
- Features 5 buttons, scroll wheel and laser sensor which operates on almost any surface without pad or tablet; intended for right-handed users
- Rechargeable battery lasts 2 months before additional charging is needed.
- Wireless range up to 16 feet; compatible with Mac and PC products
Penclic: Mini Keyboard (K2, Wireless)
Wireless mini keyboard’s compact size and quiet-touch keys create a unique visual and ergonomic experience while maximizing work space and productivity
- Sleek, Scandinavian design combines superior functionality without sacrificing comfort for size; compact size allows you to centralize your work position, creating better focus and maximized desk space
- Optimal 5 mm profile and ergonomic design decreases strain on the wrists, serving to counteract and reduce Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Quiet-touch keys reduce noise and offer great tactile feeling, allowing you to utilize small keystrokes and minimal pressure when typing, leading to quicker results and productivity
- Compatible with Windows XP and later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD systems
- Nano USB- receiver with wireless reach up to 16 feet; rechargeable battery lasts up to 2 months before additional charging is required
- Available in several language variations and contemporary and relaxing colors that make the keyboard as easy on your eyes as it is on your fingertips
Available: Amazon, Relax the Back, The Human Solution, 888 Ergo Direct