The latest chapter in the Lost Planet series comes to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC in early 2013. The extreme and unpredictable conditions that characterized the Lost Planet series return, harsher than ever before.
Lost Planet 3 reveals new truths about the foreboding planet and the colonial history of E.D.N. III. Lost Planet 3 introduces Jim, a rig pilot who leaves Earth to take on a hazardous but lucrative contract on E.D.N. III.
Working for Neo-Venus Construction (NEVEC) who are preparing the planet for colonization, Jim joins his fellow pioneers at the Coronis base and begins surveying the uncharted terrain and obtaining samples of the planet’s energy supply – Thermal Energy. Lost Planet 3 will deliver a diverse range of gameplay including on-foot battles and intense first person action.
With a number of multiplayer modes and a compelling single player experience, Lost Planet 3 will delve deeper into the Lost Planet universe, uncovering hidden truths within the unique and dynamic environment of E.D.N. III.
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Release Date: 2013
- key specs
- reviews • 315
- Game formatOptical disc, Downloadable
- Online featuresMultiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity20 GB
- Controller typeWired, Wireless
- Motion controlsAccelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputsAntenna / RF, Component, HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite, SCART, S-Video
- Weight10.6 lb
- DiscontinuedApril 1, 2007
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)